Presentation on Subject: Potatoes (QSR interested in the potato market)

D

ddavidd1

I have to do a presentation on Subject: Potatoes ( QSR interested in the potatoe market) please help with this anyone and thanks so much

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Re: Presentation on Subject: Potatoes (QSR interested in the potatoe market)

Can you be more specific about the presentation you have to give and what information you are looking for?

D

ddavidd1

Hi Marc, my assignment is to pull together a story for a client who happens to be QSR Burger Operator (for example McDonald’s), who is interested in the potato market.

Iam required to create headings for each slide.

The heading should relate to the trends depicted in the slide.
Finally, create a summary of implications relevant to this particular client based on the data trends reported.

I have sent you a attachment, please review, Thanks

Attachments

• Foodservice Candidate Exercise.PPT
    331 KB · Views: 765

harry

Trusted Information Resource
This looks to me like a business course assignment on marketing. I am sure we do have people with marketing background here but their numbers may be limited. Let's wait and see if there are any response.

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator

Hi Marc, my assignment is to pull together a story for a client who happens to be QSR Burger Operator (for example McDonald’s), who is interested in the potato market.

Hello ddavid1,

Just for us Covers that are unfamiliar with the food/restaurant business; does QSR mean: Quick Service Restaurant? One can not assume that all folks (and this is a world-wide Forum) understand business-specific acronyms...:)

Thanks. Happy New Year!

Stijloor.

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
Yeah, I googled to find out more. Looks like, there are basically two types -

QSR - Quick Service Restaurants, and

FSR - Full Service Restaurant.

D

ddavidd1

Yes, there are QSR's which are typically Mcdonalds, Harveys, etc and then there FSR's which are regular resturants Dine-In, liquor served etc, i also hope someone will be able to help me with my presentation which is due in another 1 and half week, Thanks in advance

D

ddavidd1

Yes, QSR is a Quick Service Restuarant, excuse me for not explaining the term before.

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin

Are you looking for help applying titles to the slides in the presentation you posted? Are you looking for ways to help a hypothetical restaurant operator make decisions regarding potatoes, given the data available in the presentation? If you can give us more information about what you're trying to accomplish, we can probably help you out, but it's still not clear to me what you need help with.

D

ddavidd1

Hi Jim, Thanks for looking into this, its has been on my mind for sometime now, actually this presentation is the second part of my job interview and the selection decision will be based on this presentation, infact i have to present this infront of VP of Marketing and her team, i really hope somebody could help me out, and this is what i have to do.

My assignment is to pull together a story for a client who happens to be QSR Burger Operator (for example McDonald’s), who is interested in the potato market.
Iam required to create headings for each slide.

The heading should relate to the trends depicted in the slide.

Finally, create a summary of implications relevant to this particular client based on the data trends reported with a story in the last 2 slides.

I hope to hear back soon, Thanks so much for your help.

Top Bottom