RENAULT's specific APQP procedure (ANPQP or MAPQP?)

F

FlavioLima

Dear all,

I'm looking for any kind of information of RENAULT's specific APQP procedure (some one told me they named ANPQP or MAPQP???).
Does anyone know if RENAULT is member of AIAG?
Thanks for now.

Flávio Lima

antoine.dias

Quite Involved in Discussions
Anpqp - Asg

I have a complete copy of the ASG. This is their Alliance Supplier Guide consisting of 3 parts ( ISO TS / ANPQP / Other requirements )
The version I have is sept 2000 - do not know if this is the latest ( I don't work for RENAULT anymore ).

Size of the files is 12MB and it's copyrighted!!!??? so I don't think I can attach it.
You need to have a supplier number to fetch it at their website.

Best regards,

Antoine

F

FlavioLima

Seeking information of RENAULT's specific APQP procedure (ANPQP or ANPQP?)

Antoine,

Thanks for your message. For sure I won't ask for copyrighted files. It would be a wrong start with my client. lol lol lol.

Howard,

I read post you indicated and this basically kind of information I need to start close issue. Differences and similarities amongst APQP and ANPQP.
In fact, answering your question, my need is a real life stuff.

Best regards. :)

R

rvmarcos

Differences betewen APQP et ANPQP

Good morning Flavio;¶

¶Are You RSA-Nissan`s supplier for Curitiba's plant?¶

¶You must ask for through commercial of your company an access extranet of RSA https://suppliers.renault.com/gb/index.htm
¶In this direction you will find the version 1,3 of which Antoine speaks to you.¶Along with norms of RSA, results of PPM, etc.¶
¶If you do not obtain this access you can ask it to it your interlocutor in Curitiba.¶

¶With respect to your question of the differences there are no many except for the language and the adaptation to the French culture of the manual IAIG.¶The number of stages is the same one and the test documents are very similar; but for me ANPQP's documents aren't easier to use than IAIG's manuals.¶The more important milestone for the supplier are the PSW and the AFF.¶With PSW (+PPAP) the supplier shows its capacity to make in agreement pieces to the specification.¶With the AFF the supplier demonstrates its capacity to make those pieces to the cadence compromise for life serie.(Including the Audit of Pre-Production that I believe that the equivalent one would be the RUN @ RATE)

¶If you need more explanations you do not doubt in contacting with me.¶

¶Greetings ¶

F

FlavioLima

Hello rnvmarcos,

Thanks for your help.
I'd been starting negotiations with an european consortium 4 months ago to be project coordinator. They probably will supply engineering expertise to support launch of new models in Renault Curitiba.
Unfortunately, They presented a messy bunch of intentions to do the work and We stopped conversations.
At that time, I was studying ANPQP before formal presentation arranged by Renault's people just to assure to be more prepared and to do right questions to the right people.
Again, thanks for your clear comments about APQP and ANPQP.

FL

Top Bottom