Leader
Admin
Re: The Elsmar Coffee Shop

Good morning, Andy!:bigwave:

Gonna be a nice day today. Upwards of 80F.:cool:

V

Valeri

Today & tomorrow supposed to get in low 30's - HEAT WAVE!! I know, I know - this weekend it will be lucky to get in the double digits; as long as the sun is shining it's a beautiful day:D

ScottK

Not out of the crisis
Leader
Super Moderator

COFFEE! STAT!

Brad, are you the barrista?

Anyway - here's my latest thing at home...
Or family is buying a "share" in a local organic CSA (community supported agriculture) farm through https://www.localharvest.org/

Pay up front and you get a big bag of organic veggies and herbs every week once harvesting starts.
And lucky for us there's a farm only about 5 miles away.
I can ride my bike to it!

Anyone else participate in this kind of thing?

AndyN

Moved On

C'mon, Scott!

Organic? In New Jersey? I know you have 'The Garden State' on your license plates, but isn't the (yellowish) color of the plate the color of the sky over the NJ refineries/chem. plants?:lmao::cool:

ScottK

Not out of the crisis
Leader
Super Moderator

C'mon, Scott!

Organic? In New Jersey? I know you have 'The Garden State' on your license plates, but isn't the (yellowish) color of the plate the color of the sky over the NJ refineries/chem. plants?:lmao::cool:

Ah - the classic perception of NJ is only what one sees from the airplane window when landing in Newark.

Besides - all those chemical plants shut years ago. Except for DuPont down along the Delaware border and that all blows toward Philly.

C

Craig H.

COFFEE! STAT!

Brad, are you the barrista?

Anyway - here's my latest thing at home...
Or family is buying a "share" in a local organic CSA (community supported agriculture) farm through https://www.localharvest.org/

Pay up front and you get a big bag of organic veggies and herbs every week once harvesting starts.
And lucky for us there's a farm only about 5 miles away.
I can ride my bike to it!

Anyone else participate in this kind of thing?

I sure wish we had something like that around here. I do love the Saturday morning farmers' market, though.

Top Bottom