The Elsmar Cove Coffee Shop

BradM

Leader
Admin
This thread is intended to provide a table for us to talk and visit. Posts in the coffee break don't contribute to your post count, so hopefully all will feel more relaxed to exchange some hospitality, fun, and some friendly humor. As always, keeping it relatively clean is the name of the game!:agree1:

If you want to chit chat about little life stuff, say hello to someone, talk about things in general, this would be the place! So go to the counter, order a $4.00 coffee:lmao:, and pull up a chair!

BradM

Leader
Admin
Re: The Elsmar Coffee shop

Hey everyone!

Well, it's probably gonna be a busy day for me at work.

My boy and girl both want to play V-ball this season. Problem is... in Texas.. boys have 3 choices: Touch football, flag football, tackle football!:tg:

He says he's OK with being on a girls team, but we'll see!

I coached the girls team; not sure if I can swing coaching both. But.. it seems awfully unfair to coach hers without coaching his.

ScottK

Not out of the crisis
Leader
Super Moderator

Coffee shop?

Where's the bar car?

let's combine them both - I'll have and Irish Coffee.

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit

Coffee shop?

Where's the bar car?

let's combine them both - I'll have and Irish Coffee.
It's 5:00 am in Hawaii - I'm having my morning coffee (Kona, of course) with Kahlua on the lanai in Hanalei Colony Resort (http://www.hcr.com/) waiting for dawn in two more hours. Locals have been crying about the 'cold snap' (70 degrees Fahrenheit) It's tough duty, but I'm doing my share to boost the local economy - a gallon of milk is six bucks! A gallon of gasoline is only $2.45:D

ScottK

Not out of the crisis
Leader
Super Moderator

It's 5:00 am in Hawaii - I'm having my morning coffee (Kona, of course) with Kahlua on the lanai in Hanalei Colony Resort (http://www.hcr.com/) waiting for dawn in two more hours. Locals have been crying about the 'cold snap' (70 degrees Fahrenheit) It's tough duty, but I'm doing my share to boost the local economy - a gallon of milk is six bucks! A gallon of gasoline is only $2.45:D

A buddy of mine just relocated to Hawaii.

He regulary posts nice things about the weather on his facebook page to make he friends back home jealous.

SteelMaiden

Super Moderator
Trusted Information Resource

I know somebody that went to Hawaii. They flew on a plane with Jamie Lee Curtis. oh, we aren't playing 6 degrees of separation? sorry, i'll go back to my desk now.

A

achorste

I don't drink coffee, can I still post here? :D

K

Keith Childers

Hey everyone!

Well, it's probably gonna be a busy day for me at work.

My boy and girl both want to play V-ball this season. Problem is... in Texas.. boys have 3 choices: Touch football, flag football, tackle football!:tg:

He says he's OK with being on a girls team, but we'll see!

I coached the girls team; not sure if I can swing coaching both. But.. it seems awfully unfair to coach hers without coaching his.

That's two more options than I assumed boys had in Texas!
I thought Flag Football and Touch Football were just for the girls.

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit

Third island since Jan 7
week 1 - Turtle Bay - Oahu North Shore - one or two miles from "Banzai Pipeline"
week 2 - Royal Kona Resort - "Big Island"
week 3 - Hanalei - Kauai

To put it into perspective - it costs less than a similar length of time in a mental hospital and probably works better for curing the winter blues!

Top Bottom