Training Presentation for ISO9001 /QS 9000

S

S. Roger

Hi Guys.
Does anyone know of any pre made training presentation for ISO/QS 9000 that I can use as a basis to come up with a presentation for a training program at our organization?? If so, please let me know or email it to me Thanks a lot in advance

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
I see this asked a lot but I don't know of any off hand. If you do find any, we'd appreciate your letting us know what you find.

Kevin Mader

One of THE Original Covers!
Leader
Admin
I purchased a product for a client of mine for ISO9000, about a 20 minute video tape with a closing comprehension checklist. They use this to introduce new associates to their ISO/CE Quality System. I know that the producer has a product for QS9000 too. I just can't remember the name off hand, but I should be able to get it in a day or so.

I should mention that this organization does additional training beyond the video presentation, but uses the tape's information to build on key points. At least, that is how I structured their ISO Awareness Program.

Regards,

Kevin

Kevin Mader

One of THE Original Covers!
Leader
Admin
I have been carrying this around in my head for almost a week.

The name of the group producing the video presentations is the Media Group. They may have a web site, but I didn't browse for one. I think I got a blind mailing to my work address (a post card) that I responded to.

Regards,

Kevin

A

AJPaton

Just browsing through, and noticed I have the same presentation Kevin spoke of.
Address for The Media Group, Inc. (I don't have the web site)
18 Blair Park Road, Suite 100
Williston, VT 05495
(802) 879-5403
Can't guarantee it's up-to-date.

Top Bottom