Want to meet someone from big 3 in the supplier develop field to learn from

Y

yapijingo - 2008

Have some guy come from big 3 ,at supplier develop field ?

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Language issue. I'm not sure what the entire question is. Can you rephrase it please?

Y

yapijingo - 2008

sorry

I want know some guy is from GM.FORD and so on big motor company . I want learning some supplier management knowledge from them.
:eek:

Coury Ferguson

Moderator here to help
Trusted Information Resource
yapijingo said:
I want know some guy is from GM.FORD and so on big motor company . I want learning some supplier management knowledge from them.
:eek:

Are you asking if there is someone in the Cove that is a Supplier Quality Engineer for GM and Ford, and would like to get some advise from?

I still might be a little unclear as to your question.

Coury Ferguson

Y

yapijingo - 2008

tks

Coury Ferguson said:
Are you asking if there is someone in the Cove that is a Supplier Quality Engineer for GM and Ford, and would like to get some advise from?

I still might be a little unclear as to your question.

Coury Ferguson
yes ,you are right , sorry some language problem let you have some difficults understand me .

Y

yapijingo - 2008

tks

Joe Cruse said:
If you are a supplier to them, check out the Supplier websites for each of these companies. I do not have any experience with any company other than GM. They have a big web site for their suppliers, with lots of training material in it. It is only available in a few languages, but there may be portals available for chinese suppliers. Here is GM's site:

https://www.gmsupplypower.com/apps/r4psanon/portal/dt?action=content&provider=HomePageContainer

We are big automotive parts manufacture supplier , But my current job have few relatetion with GM. So I can not to this web. But I want know more about GM ,Ford and so on .

Top Bottom