What is the best/innovative/latest information system - Hospitality & Tourism

P

paul de ru

hi everyone ,

can anyone tell me what is the best/innovative/latest information system available in hospitality or tourism field ?

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
We don't get too many Hospitality & Tourism folks here, but I'll bump this just in case.

D

DrM2u

:bigwave:I know ... I know ... The best system is the the system that is most effective and efficient for the organization. That means that the system has to adress all or most of your needs (compared to other system) in order to be the most effective. The system must be effective it in a way that is the easiest to implement, learn and use, while requiring minimal resources (equipment, manpower, money, materials, methods, etc). That makes the system efficient. You could get the latest and greatest gadget on the market and end up with nothing but waste. Look at the consumer market gadgets, like the best carrot peeler: works great as a peeler but it is hard to clean, takes longer to use and clean than using a regular peeler, and people don't usually clean carrots daily, so it ends up on a shelf collecting dust or as a feature item at a garage sale.

So, to get to your question, what are your needs and what resources do you have available if you are an end user? If you are a developer, what are your target market's needs and resources? When you will find out the answer to these questions you will be able to develop a selection/design criteria for the system. Then you will not need our input anymore, just some feedback maybe. :cool:

Top Bottom