What ISO 9001:2015 clause could be used to write nonconformance for not updating licensed driver list?

A

Abu-Saleh

what iso 9001:2015 clause could be used to write nonconforming for not updating licensed driver list?

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
Welcome to The Cove. If you want some meaningful feedback, please explain the context of the question. What type of organization, where is the requirement for the list to be updated and what are the risks if the list is not current. Who and how is the list used?

dubrizo

Involved In Discussions
Hi Abu,

I'm making the assumption that this is documented as an internal requirement within your QMS. If this is the case, have a look at 7.5.2 (Creating and updating).

AndyN

Moved On
Hi Abu,

I'm making the assumption that this is documented as an internal requirement within your QMS. If this is the case, have a look at 7.5.2 (Creating and updating).

Always a dangerous position to take... assuming. It could be a legal requirement. Best that we wait until Sidney's questions are answered.

dubrizo

Involved In Discussions
@Andy - Fair enough, more info would absolutely help narrow down to a specified answer. What was offered is simply an if/then option.

AndyN

Moved On
@Andy - Fair enough, more info would absolutely help narrow down to a specified answer. What was offered is simply an if/then option.

I - and others - are always concerned about posters taking the first answer they read, without consideration of other aspects which were never surfaced. As a result, the "help" given turns into a monster for them, without understanding why...

A

Abu-Saleh

Forklift operation: XYZ inc control the forklift operation by issuing forklift driving license (QMO012). No formal list of licensed /authorized person found, no existing system to identify expired license During audit observation forklift operated by unauthorized person is observed.
this is my 1st internal audit and my manager told me to write a NC for this finding so i regret why i find that now as I am confused between 4.2.1(d) and 7.5.3.2.1, so i am here for expert's help .

somashekar

Leader
Admin
Forklift operation: XYZ inc control the forklift operation by issuing forklift driving license (QMO012). No formal list of licensed /authorized person found, no existing system to identify expired license During audit observation forklift operated by unauthorized person is observed.
this is my 1st internal audit and my manager told me to write a NC for this finding so i regret why i find that now as I am confused between 4.2.1(d) and 7.5.3.2.1, so i am here for expert's help .
Internal Audit NC, and your manager tells you to write it, the NC.....
You have already written. Now please begin the actions to address this NC and that corrective actions are put strongly in place.
Attaching your NC to an appropriate clause of the standard is not needed. You have already addressed the finding to your QMO012, as well as to the process concerning issue and management of forklift driving licence. You have also noted the faulty situation.
I would rather elaborate on the details about the faulty situation observed. (name, location, forklift identification, date and time)
I am not sure if the formal list of licensed / authorized persons is in your QMS requirement, or its your wish that such a list is to be present.

Last edited:
Top Bottom