5 Why's Help Needed

TacitBlue

Involved In Discussions
IF this IS a single incident from many years ago (which tacitblue has stated and correct if not true) and there have been other such escapes (which tacitblue has implied) THEN using a 5-Lie 5-Why is a lot like using a 20 pound sledge to drive in a finishing nail.

It seems clear to me (with additional evidence from their duplicate posting on the QFO) that tacitblue is only trying to ‘justify’ their agenda of additional reviews for an administrative process by checking the box of a 5-why form.

Bev D, People visit and post this website because they require assistance. I have no malice in my posts, nor do I in any of my posts. Your comments are unneeded and ineffective. I'm not sure what your goal was here, other than to embarrass me since I asked for assistance.

Randy

Super Moderator
I'm not sure what your goal was here, other than to embarrass me since I asked for assistance.
Noooooo, what it appears is that we're doing someone elses homework due to their displayed lack of "Competence" in the field based on the sum total of conversations across the board. Simply, it appears that somone lacks any inkling of background, education or real hands on experience in not only AS9100 but even the basic ISO 9001 systems concept and practices. As the popular meme says "Prove me wrong"

Big Jim

Admin
Bev D, People visit and post this website because they require assistance. I have no malice in my posts, nor do I in any of my posts. Your comments are unneeded and ineffective. I'm not sure what your goal was here, other than to embarrass me since I asked for assistance.

It seems a shame that someone coming for help ended up feeling he was bullied. We all need to reflect on how we could have been kinder on how we responded.

Top Bottom