ASQ CQI Exam Questions

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
Thanks again Jennifer! You're kind of scaring me a little though because the CQI Handbook is the only materials that I have.
I only used one book too, for all but CQE and SSBB. Try not to worry - if you are just using one book, in my view it's the one that will give you the most and best coverage of the BOK.

F

Fingolfin

It really depends on your familiarity with the subject matter. If the material is not something you work with or have seen before, you probably want at least two sources. I personally like to use the ASQ book, the CQI primer, and then purchase the CQI practice exams to test myself before taking the exam. This has worked well for me so far with the CQIA, CQI, and CQA exams.

If you are new to many of the concepts you may want to look at instructor led prep courses.

I

Inspector in PA

I am taking my exam in a few weeks. I have taken the practice exam off the ASQ website, the one form the handbook and all the ones in the question bank. I only have the handbook and printed out the CQI Preparation program from the ASQ site. If anyone has taken the test and can give me some pointers, I would greatly appreciate it.

:bigwave:

Top Bottom