Customer complaint

ChrisM

Quite Involved in Discussions
... and your English is far superior to my Spanish ! It wasn't meant to be a criticism, I was just concerned in case I wrote it was correct, and then someone pointed out the "mistakes"

bryan willemot

Involved In Discussions
Every customer complain, requires an action and a further investigation in order to find the root cause.
WOW that's completely not the case. your company may have you doing that, but that's not the always the case. if you were a company say like Big aircraft company (Just as an example for size of company) you could not begin to do corrective actions for every complaint. this is where the risk mitigation come into play. if you use risk mitigation effectively then you are essentially picking what customer complaints need corrective actions (Investigations) and which need an e-mail or phone call solution with a quick picture or small piece of evidence to resolve the original complaint based on the risk of the complaint, now it may escalate to an investigation. here at my company we use risk to figure all that out, and in my experience it has worked out tremendously well.

Top Bottom