DPD (Digital Product Definition)/MBD (Model Based Definition) Procedure

S

SGomez

We used a company called Logiclte to setup our DPD/MBD process. they helped us write our procedures around our company needs and helped us organize the data from quoting to production to archive.

They were great if anyone needs help with dpd I would call them and they can give you a free assesment. I think their site info is logiclte.com/dpd

F

femshop

Hello, I also am completing a Supplier Digital Product Definition "DPD" Questionnaire & would GREATLY appreciate a copy of the sample DPD plan you mentioned. THANK YOU!

TrivialSublime

Involved In Discussions
Hello, I also am completing a Supplier Digital Product Definition "DPD" Questionnaire & would GREATLY appreciate a copy of the sample DPD plan you mentioned. THANK YOU!

Do a search of Eslmar with this term Boeing D6-51991. Someone posted a generic procedure which looks pretty good in that thread. That being said, don't use it as template and replace words, match it to your process, write me private for help if you would like.

C

chalo

Hi, I've been tasked with writing one too. If possible, could you email me one too? I would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

ajit_patel

I have 'obtained' a sample DPD plan for a 'generic aerospace' company. Anyone interested? Between you and me, I have obtained it from a Boeing auditor when I was working on my DPD approval. Let me know and I'll send it to ya.
Could you please send me sample DPD plan?
We are anticipating client's DPD/MBD audit next month..
Would be of great help...
Thanks

V

vishwanath raju

Hİ!!! Will you send the sample plan to my mail address? And :thanks: so much! I'm grateful to you!!!.....
Hello,
We are an AS9100C certified company with machine shop having CNC machines & CMM, can you pls help us with the sample of digital product definiton process, We are in process of creating the QMS for the same. Appreciate your help in this regard
Thanks,
Vishwanath

N Adams

Registered
I have 'obtained' a sample DPD plan for a 'generic aerospace' company. Anyone interested? Between you and me, I have obtained it from a Boeing auditor when I was working on my DPD approval. Let me know and I'll send it t

I have 'obtained' a sample DPD plan for a 'generic aerospace' company. Anyone interested? Between you and me, I have obtained it from a Boeing auditor when I was working on my DPD approval. Let me know and I'll send it to ya.
I know this is an old thread, but, could you send the "example" to me?? Please send to: [email protected]. Thank you!

Miner

Forum Moderator
Leader
Admin
I know this is an old thread, but, could you send the "example" to me?? Please send to: [email protected]. Thank you!
32BAD45 is no longer active on the forum. I also recommend that you remove your email address as bots regularly scour the forum for information which could result in your receiving a lot more spam.

Top Bottom