Happy Thanksgiving 2002

gpainter

Quite Involved in Discussions
Wishing you and all your family members and friends a safe and happy Thanksgiving. Remember the many things that you have to be thankful for and those who have less. With kind regards I am.

E

energy

Me too!

For those with the long weekend off and those who don't, like me:( , enjoy your Holiday with family and friends. It's also a good time to call someone who you may have had some differences and make amends. Yes, we all have them. Enjoy!:) :ko: :smokin:

A

Aaron Lupo

Re: Me too!

energy said:

For those with the long weekend off and those who don't, like me:( , enjoy your Holiday with family and friends. It's also a good time to call someone who you may have had some differences and make amends. Yes, we all have them. Enjoy!:) :ko: :smokin:

Now who don't like you Energy???:biglaugh:

Yes, everyone have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!! Eat, sleep, watch football, eat again, watch more football, eat again,sleep, repeat on Friday!

Kevin Mader

One of THE Original Covers!
Leader
Admin
Thanks for the wishes for a nice holiday, everyone. I'll do my best to live up to them. I return, in kind, the wish for you all to enjoy yourselves, be safe, and rest up (best you can, Bill) for now the rush is about to kick off for the next holiday...How many days of shopping is there?? There are never enough days anyway!!

Kevin

D

Dawn

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone (especially in the UK). Just pretend like I will be pretending I'm in Florida and the ground isnt covered with snow!!!

A

Aaron Lupo

M Greenaway said:

Can we have thanksgiving in the UK please ?

Are you really thankful for living in the UK????? Just kidding, what the heck M take the day off and tell your boss the bloody americans made you do it.

:)

B

Bill Ryan - 2007

I echo everything above. Everyone please be safe and enjoy!!

Kevin - were you parenthesising (whoa) in my direction? If so, thank you and I'll rest as much as my 8 yr. old son will allow (although, just spending the four days with him and the wife should refresh me).

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone - everywhere!!

Bill

Raffy

Quite Involved in Discussions
Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone, even though we don't celebrate here in the Philippines. And Enjoy the Weekend.

E

energy

I don't get it, yet.

Jim Wade said:

As the well-known joke has it:

American: "Do you celebrate Thanksgiving in the UK?"

Brit: "Indeed we do. On July 4!"

Have a great long weekend, American friends!

rgds Jim

Jim,

Well known? Where? I never heard it and worse is that I'm not sure I got it. Is it related to a bad marriage and a good divorce when each party is glad to see the bloody last of each other? If so, I get it! :biglaugh: :ko: :smokin:

Top Bottom