I am looking for some information on stud welding

CarolX

Trusted Information Resource
Hello all

I know this topic is completely unrelated to ISO or QMS, but we all have such a wealth on information, I hope someone can point me in the right direction.

I am looking for some information on stud welding. Ya know, just enough to become dangerous…LOL.

Anyone know of any good web sites?

Thanks,
CarolX

CarolX

don't you dare

Jim

Don't go there

OMG and LOL.....my head is so full of useless web info (I have been surfing for a couple of hours), I didn't even really read my post from an outside point of view....

:biglaugh:

CarolX

J

Jim Biz

Under control

I'M GONA STAY OUT OF THIS ONE

Think I have it covered Marc - due to legnth of explainations etc. I sent Carol a "private message" - outlining all the variables surrounding "studs" and the welding thereof ;)

Best info can be obtained through AWS.

CarolX

thanks

:bigwave:

Jim,

Thanks for the info. I need to review more of the AWS material, but a great resource!

Geoff,

Thanks for the addy's, will reivew these sites today for info.

Marc,

I'm gonna stay out of this one.

u a BAD boy!!! LOL

Have a great day all!

CarolX

K

km2red

Hey Carol...

If you get the "stud welding" figured out, please let me know:lick:

It's not fair to keep that information away from the other females of the forum :biglaugh:

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
What About Us?

Originally posted by Jim Biz

Think I have it covered Marc - due to legnth of explainations etc. I sent Carol a "private message" - outlining all the variables surrounding "studs" and the welding thereof ;)
Now you've done it. And behind our backs! We all want to know about Stud Welding, too! Or, at least, what did you tell HER????

Top Bottom