IATF 16949 / ISO 9001:2015 audit criteria

Rameshwar25

Quite Involved in Discussions
Yes, all forms should be controlled and there should be a list of formats in use. This is separate matter and is covered by procedure for document control.
I have included forms (formats) in audit criteria list because formats too have sometimes requirements written in them. For example, i have seen a sampling plan in formats for final inspection. This sampling plan becomes part of audit criteria.
sometimes, dimensional requirements (specifications) are already printed in blank forms. These specifications are also part of audit criteria.

eule del ayre

Involved In Discussions
Yes, all forms should be controlled and there should be a list of formats in use. This is separate matter and is covered by procedure for document control.
I have included forms (formats) in audit criteria list because formats too have sometimes requirements written in them. For example, i have seen a sampling plan in formats for final inspection. This sampling plan becomes part of audit criteria.
sometimes, dimensional requirements (specifications) are already printed in blank forms. These specifications are also part of audit criteria.

Like the Masterlist of the forms sir Rameshwat25? for all the process including on the PCDA cycle?

Rameshwar25

Quite Involved in Discussions
PDCA is an approach and does not specify any requirement for any format. For implementation of any standard, you need to fill some forms. Like you will record minutes of management review for which you need a format. You need to make a annual audit plan for you need a format. All these format should be controlled (given unique identification number, master copy approved etc).
i think your question of audit criteria is answered. You can search posts for information on document control on this website. Lot of information is available. If you still need help, you can start a new post on document control.

eule del ayre

Involved In Discussions
PDCA is an approach and does not specify any requirement for any format. For implementation of any standard, you need to fill some forms. Like you will record minutes of management review for which you need a format. You need to make a annual audit plan for you need a format. All these format should be controlled (given unique identification number, master copy approved etc).
i think your question of audit criteria is answered. You can search posts for information on document control on this website. Lot of information is available. If you still need help, you can start a new post on document control.

I mean sir, the forms included in the PDCA cycle such as Planning, support group and operation, the forms needed underlying the PDCA cycle

Mr.Ruiz

Starting to get Involved
what are the criteria for ISO Audits? just in case anyone knows
for certification purposes

As defined per ISO 19011:2018

5.5.2 Defining the objectives, scope and criteria for an individual audit.
The audit criteria are used as a reference against which conformity is determined. these may include one or more of the following: applicable policies, processes, procedures, performance criteria including objectives, statutory and regulatory requirements, management system requirements, information regarding the context and the risks and opportunities as determined by the auditee (including relevant external/internal interested parties requirements), sector codes of conduct or other planned arrangements.

Basically, all documented information that helps you prove the consistency and compliance of your QMS should be part of, your QMS and, part of the Audit Criteria for each individual audit.

Like AndyN says... If you have documented information (e.g. forms) not included in your QMS, what is the reason for it existence? try to review all of your documents against 7.5 clause, and decide what should exist and what not, and those that you choose to be part of your QMS, will be part of your A.C.

eule del ayre

Involved In Discussions
If you have forms which are not, in some manner, linked to your procedures etc. why are they there?

First and foremost Sir Andyn, i'm not that too professional enough to explain this documented files here in our company because i'm just a new employee here and this industrial plant we have is not in line with what i graduated to(Graduated chemical engineer), so this things are new to me. As i was saying some files here sir, are so redundant, like they're the same in content but different titles, some are not registered and some are, like what's the use of this one, it just that it doesn't sink in, in my own perspective. And some(supervisors) says that we don't need to control that it's for our monitoring. And i was like "okay" (for i'm just a newbie)

Top Bottom