ISO Systems Annual Report to Top Management example wanted

SATHYABALARAMAN

Involved In Discussions
:bigwave: Hi all,

Can anyone provide an annual report on ISO systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001) to submit to the top management.

Highlights, Problems faced, pitfalls, etc.

harry

Trusted Information Resource
Re: ISO Systems Annual Report example wanted

Can anyone provide an annual report on ISO systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001) to submit to the top management.

Aren't internal audit, continuous improvement and data analysis reports sufficient?

RoxaneB

Change Agent and Data Storyteller
Super Moderator

Are you looking for something regarding the benefits and negatives of registration?

SATHYABALARAMAN

Involved In Discussions
Thanks for your reply,

We have monthly review regarding the performance of each department, Management reviews quarterly.... Its regular & our CEO, Directors participate in it.

My requirement is to have an annual report, highlighting the importance of system, Good practices, problem faced, etc...

Can you understand the requirement..:rolleyes:

AndyN

Moved On

It's highly unlikely that anyone is going to be able to help you with this, from here. It sounds like you need a distillation of your management reviews, which is going to be a task only someone in your organization can supply. It shouldn't be too difficult to create, surely?

somashekar

Leader
Admin
Thanks for your reply,

We have monthly review regarding the performance of each department, Management reviews quarterly.... Its regular & our CEO, Directors participate in it.

My requirement is to have an annual report, highlighting the importance of system, Good practices, problem faced, etc...

Can you understand the requirement..:rolleyes:
Yes, we can understand the requirement, but I am now stuck in understanding the purpose of it, and what effectiveness it can bring into your QMS over and above the management reviews.
For academic interests, A good spiral bound or comb bound report can be generated. However ...
Does the ISO9001 state this as a requirement >> NO
Does your QMS state this as a requirement >> I DO NOT KNOW
Does your management state this as their requirement >> I DO NOT SEE
Do you require this to submit to management as an interesting report >> I SEE

I would certainly agree to make such a report for the purpose and use for internal training rather that an annual report to top management.
It can have Highlights, Problems faced, pitfalls, great root cause analysis, great corrective actions, How problem solved saved the company the $$$, How problems must be approached, How team work happens, How objectives are set and met ..... etc., etc. :2cents:

SATHYABALARAMAN

Involved In Discussions
Thanks Mr.Soma sankar & Mr.Andy,

I needed this because every department (Process) has to submit their annual performance report to management.

I will take Mr.Soma's ideas, it sounds good. thank u once again.:thanx:

RoxaneB

Change Agent and Data Storyteller
Super Moderator
Here's how I see the situtation...

The monthly reviews communicate the performance of the previous month. Goals hit. Goals missed - including why and actions to be taken to get back on track. Highlights of the month. And so on. Is this case?

The annual review could be used to look at the data at a higher level. Instead of looking at the performance on a month-to-month level, now you can look for trends and identify goals for the following year. You can also review possible changes (internal or external) that may impact future performance. This is also the opportunity to identify benchmark performers and best practices that may benefit the organization as a whole.

Top Bottom