QS 9000 TE flags?

M

mibusha

Does anyone know of a merchandiser who sells decent looking QS 9000 TE flags? I've found one but it is a very plain blue on white (or white on blue), no logo-just TE 9000 in text.

Sure would like to find something a little classier.

Michael

T

Tom Goetzinger

You'd think AIAG would sell them for the extra income. I wasn't successful in finding anything that said QS9000-TE on it.
Maybe someone else has been more successful.
So far, we have just framed copies of the certificates for the lobby.

[This message has been edited by Tom Goetzinger (edited 20 July 2000).]

M

mibusha

I thought about this last time I finished a TE project. AIAG is only 5 minutes from my company. Perhaps I'll go there today and talk to someone. It has to start somewhere.

Michael

J

Jim Evans

Try a company called Flag Source in Bismark, ND. They can be reached at 1-888-327-3524. We have used them before and they turn out a quality product. I know they carry ISO and QS-9000 flags in stock, but I am not sure about the TE. They do custom work also.

Jim

M

Martin Bork

Originally posted by mibusha:
Does anyone know of a merchandiser who sells decent looking QS 9000 TE flags? I've found one but it is a very plain blue on white (or white on blue), no logo-just TE 9000 in text.

Sure would like to find something a little classier.

Michael

Mike: An ISO 9000 Consulting/Training company by the name of The Victoria Group has quite a lot of ISO type merchandise. They even sell banners. You can access them at www.victoriagroup.com and then look under 'Products'. Martin.

M

mibusha

Thanks Martin,

The problem is that most companies have ISO & QS 9000 merchandise but nothing for TE. Good place to bookmark though.

Michael

I

iqs4u

DO not some of the major Registrar companies provide some sort of flag with the type registration achieved? I would be interested if they do for TE.

D

Dan De Yarman

The company we went with, Perry Johnson Registrars, Inc., claims that we will receive a flag with our certificate. We will know for sure in about four weeks. I'll let you know then.

Dan

B

Brittani

Our company is licensed by AIAG to sell the official QS-9000 Merchandise. We are required to verify registration with every company before we can process an order. We are able to customize any product with this logo. We are also able to do this with the "TE" logo as well. AIAG and ourselves are the only companies licensed for usage of these official logos. Any other merchandise would not be officially licensed.

Regarding the "official" QS-9000 TE flags. Please call my office to inquire on the prices of these items. We are currently negotiating with our manufacturers. As of yet we do not have these items in stock however we would be happy to custom quote you.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. My e-mail address is [email protected] My toll-free number is 888.746.3003

With regards,

Brittani

EDIT NOTE: Hyperlinked e-mail addy. Note that she left no phone number.

[This message has been edited by Marc Smith (edited 17 August 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Brittani (edited 18 August 2000).]

Top Bottom