Quality review Meeting with Customer for complaints we received

Hi all
Need to have a Quarterly Quality review meeting with customer for the complaints we received.
I need to understand what are the points to be considered for the presentations? What are the expectations from customer?
What i need to include as information for the customer. Like complaint details , category, Improvements?

Could you please guide on this. if possible please provide a Presentation format for reference.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Johnny Quality

Involved In Discussions
Why don't you ask your customer what they expect? Do you have a copy of the meeting last quarter or is this new? Is there an agenda provided from your customer?

Hi Johnny
No this is the first time we are having this meeting, No agenda yet. And the customer expectation is to have details on the complaints and what we are doing to eliminate the same in our process. The presentation they want us to have more focus on prevention and improvements from our side want to have clarity what we are doing.

Johnny Quality

Involved In Discussions
So I think there's your answer.

Details on the complaint, the root cause and what you have done to make sure whatever happens does not get to the customer again. Bonus points if you've managed to eliminate the problem instead of inspecting it out.

Mike S.

Happy to be Alive
Trusted Information Resource
Have you already provided RCCA responses to the customer for these complaints? The answer may guide how in-depth you go in the presentation.

When I have done this kinda thing in the past for aerospace primes, the audience was typically people other than the SQE I was supplying RCCA responses to, so the audience didn't expect tons of details. So I would typically summarize all the customer complaints for the prior quarter, maybe provide a slide for each complaint of a one-off (i.e. a scratch in the paint of Fan s/n 2345) or a slide or two for each category of complaint if there were several similar complaints (i.e. scratches found in the paint on 3 Fans, 2 Ducts, and 1 Shroud). Show a picture of a few examples, and summarize the root cause and corrective action.

If you have not provided RCCA responses to the customer for these complaints yet, you may need to provide more details in the presentation.

Put something together and bounce it off teammates like the account/sales manager, project engineer, etc. before presenting to the customer.

After presenting to the customer, ask for their feedback.

optomist1

A Sea of Statistics
Trusted Information Resource
I'd start (especially given this is the 1st such meeting) with a clean slate Quartely Customer Open Issues - Excel spreadsheet showing the who, what when where, in great detail....columns for due dates, team member assigned, etc., I may have a sample of such sheet. And for each bonfide complaint equated to a product or process issue, an 8D or similar form to track problem id, resolution, near term, permanent CA, etc etc...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Corporate Quality Manager keeping me out of the Management Review Meeting Management Review Meetings and related Processes 28
T Quality Metrics Report for the Management Review Meeting Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 16
L Quality PPM (parts per million) Tracking - Stats for our Management Review Meeting Benchmarking 8
F Process Review - What is the ISO requirement for reviewing SOPs and quality documentation? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
M Medical Device News FDA News - 06-09-18 - FDA - Quality in 510(k) "Quik" Review Program Pilot Other US Medical Device Regulations 0
W Can 2 different sites under different Quality System have a common management review? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
M New Quality Policy for ISO 9001:2015 - Please Review ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
S What defines Top Management after a Merger? Quality Management Review (9.3.1) Management Review Meetings and related Processes 1
S Quality Assurance Manager involvement in Management Review AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 11
L Review my Quality Manual ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 20
M Quality Policy Draft - Please review Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 24
A Are all In-Process Quality Records required in final QA Batch Record Review. 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 9
insect warfare Please Review my Quality Manual Draft Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 11
V Document Review Requirements for SQF 2000 (Safe Quality Food Standard) Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 3
K Project quality review questionnaire example Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
B Changes that could effect the Quality Management System - Management Review ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
F Review of a Quality/Procedures Manual for a Ministry in Kuwait Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 8
T Periodic Quality Manual and Procedure Review Requirements General Auditing Discussions 5
J Preparing a Quality Management Review Report Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 4
T Sunday Business Systems, Quality Database Review Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 3
Q Quality Objectives - Review and Update Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 4
M Cost of Quality - Is it good or bad and why - Critical Review Research Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 28
J Quality Objective Measureables - Please Review ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 14
A The Best Way to Quickly Review the Quality Situation Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 40
H Review and Approval in Quality Records? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
N What to include in Code Awareness Presentation to get Quality Code Review Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
S Review Quality Value of a company against its Effectiveness and how? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
Q COQ (Cost of Quality) - Would someone review this doc and offer feedback? Benchmarking 10
D Review of Quality Control Plan requested ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
N QSM (Quality Systems Manual) review. Divide and Conquer! Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 15
A Defined intervals for review of quality system documents? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 13
C Complete ISO idiot on a steep learning curve - Quality Manual Review appreciated ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
O ISO 9001 Quality Systems Manual (QSM) advice - Please review Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 8
S Quality Manual Review - Should the manual link all procedures Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 5
J Quality Manual Review and Approval - For each & every page? Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 12
N Please review this Quality Policy ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
N Please review my Quality Policy ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 17
Q Review of Documents in your Quality System - Frequency of Review Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 13
Q Signature on Management Review Minutes - Quality Records ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
M Quality Manual - please review Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 6
H Please Review my Quality Manual (short manual) Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 7
H Please Review my High Level QM (Quality Management) Process Map Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 57
J Re: Review my ISO 9001:2000 Quality Manual - Radio Broadcaster (Latvia) Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 15
Anerol C Please Review and Critique my Metal Fabrication Industry Quality Manual ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 12
Z Quality Policy Review needed Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 7
D Is it mandatory to include review in the quality policy? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
A Review my ISO 9001:2000 Quality Manual Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 10
Z Quality Manual Review Request Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 2
ScottK Please review my ISO 9001 Quality Manual and Registrar comments ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 57
D Please review my Quality Manual Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 6