Quality review Meeting with Customer for complaints we received

Hi all
Need to have a Quarterly Quality review meeting with customer for the complaints we received.
I need to understand what are the points to be considered for the presentations? What are the expectations from customer?
What i need to include as information for the customer. Like complaint details , category, Improvements?

Could you please guide on this. if possible please provide a Presentation format for reference.

Johnny Quality

Quite Involved in Discussions
Why don't you ask your customer what they expect? Do you have a copy of the meeting last quarter or is this new? Is there an agenda provided from your customer?

Hi Johnny
No this is the first time we are having this meeting, No agenda yet. And the customer expectation is to have details on the complaints and what we are doing to eliminate the same in our process. The presentation they want us to have more focus on prevention and improvements from our side want to have clarity what we are doing.

Johnny Quality

Quite Involved in Discussions
So I think there's your answer.

Details on the complaint, the root cause and what you have done to make sure whatever happens does not get to the customer again. Bonus points if you've managed to eliminate the problem instead of inspecting it out.

Mike S.

Happy to be Alive
Trusted Information Resource
Have you already provided RCCA responses to the customer for these complaints? The answer may guide how in-depth you go in the presentation.

When I have done this kinda thing in the past for aerospace primes, the audience was typically people other than the SQE I was supplying RCCA responses to, so the audience didn't expect tons of details. So I would typically summarize all the customer complaints for the prior quarter, maybe provide a slide for each complaint of a one-off (i.e. a scratch in the paint of Fan s/n 2345) or a slide or two for each category of complaint if there were several similar complaints (i.e. scratches found in the paint on 3 Fans, 2 Ducts, and 1 Shroud). Show a picture of a few examples, and summarize the root cause and corrective action.

If you have not provided RCCA responses to the customer for these complaints yet, you may need to provide more details in the presentation.

Put something together and bounce it off teammates like the account/sales manager, project engineer, etc. before presenting to the customer.

After presenting to the customer, ask for their feedback.

optomist1

A Sea of Statistics
Super Moderator
I'd start (especially given this is the 1st such meeting) with a clean slate Quartely Customer Open Issues - Excel spreadsheet showing the who, what when where, in great detail....columns for due dates, team member assigned, etc., I may have a sample of such sheet. And for each bonfide complaint equated to a product or process issue, an 8D or similar form to track problem id, resolution, near term, permanent CA, etc etc...

Top Bottom