When will Revision 5 of the AIAG FMEA Manual be released?

mihalcz

Registered
Can somebody send me the draft of this new FMEA? I need it for risk evaluation methods comparisom. On the AIAG and VDA cannot be found any more, requested from AIAG they mention probably in september 2018 (next mmoth), but originally was planned based on VDA-QMC webpage (article titled: FMEA Alignment VDA and AIAG) in May 2018. I can send my email address if somebody can send this yellow copy for me.
Thanks in advance!

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
I was told the one online was not copyrighted, or that it was allowed to be passed around. Does anyone know what the status of it is?

AMIT BALLAL

Super Moderator
I was told the one online was not copyrighted, or that it was allowed to be passed around. Does anyone know what the status of it is?

Yes it was available for sometime for review and comments. But is not available anymore.

Last edited:

mihalcz

Registered
If somebody has copied that preliminary version (copyrighted version will appear after Sep 2018), can I ask it to send it to me? I would like to take a preview on it before mid of September 2018. Thank you in advance!

AMIT BALLAL

Super Moderator
If somebody has copied that preliminary version (copyrighted version will appear after Sep 2018), can I ask it to send it to me? I would like to take a preview on it before mid of September 2018. Thank you in advance!

It was a web based version, hence couldn't be copied. Why you want to preview it before September 2018?

Cephissus

Involved In Discussions
It was a very smart manual... a good fusion of all the good stuff of both VDA and AIAG. If it is indeed not copyrighted, I would love to have a copy too... it was helpful and I was surprised the day I couldn't access it.

Top Bottom