API Q2 Specification - QMS (Oil & Gas Industry Aftermarket)

Hassan

Registered
Guys,

Can we kick-starting this discussion about API Spec. Q2?

I heared that our organization will be integrated our aftermarket business in the Global level basied on the API Q2 Specification. Pls. share the information about this specification.

------------
Barry

Hi Everybody. I have found this thread very helpful as our organization is also starting business on API Q2 Spec. I would like to know that what is the initial application cost for API Q2 Certification for a service provider organization? It will be great to have this information. Thank you.

jmech

Trusted Information Resource
Hi Everybody. I have found this thread very helpful as our organization is also starting business on API Q2 Spec. I would like to know that what is the initial application cost for API Q2 Certification for a service provider organization? It will be great to have this information. Thank you.
It will likely depend on a number of factors, including your organization's size and location. Contact API for an accurate quote:
title to match h1

Hassan

Registered
Yeah I have seen this API link. Before sending the quote we wanted to have an approximate idea cause some sources said that it is almost the same cost as API Q1 certification.

Top Bottom