CSR (Customer Specific Requirements) linkage to IQA process

M

manojdparab

Can anyone please tell me how to link CSR (customer specific requirement) with Internal Audit process?
These was raised in our TS 16949 surveillance Audit.

RoxaneB

Change Agent and Data Storyteller
Super Moderator
Can anyone please tell me how to link CSR (customer specific requirement) with Internal Audit process?
These was raised in our TS 16949 surveillance Audit.

Can you share the exact wording of the issue that was raised?

If I had work off what you have provided, I'm guessing that your organization has not audited their abilities to meet customer requirements (How Sales obtains requirements, checks requirements, how requirements are planned to be addressed in the final product, etc....or checked if customer requirements were met (aka satisfcation)). However, the exact wording of the issue would probably take away my guesswork.

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Leader
Admin
There is a requirement that you audit the requirements of the CSR during your internal audits.
eg when auditing PPAP you must audit any customer specifics for preparing PPAP

If you supply to GM then you should audit actions in QSB

The auditors must be trained on these CSR.

Why did you not ask the auditor to explain?

M

manojdparab

To be very specific i was not there during the last audit as i recently joined these company & i am only having the audit observation, & presently there is no one in the company who could explain what exactly the auditor was asking for?
What you said is correct Mr. Howard Atkins. I also thought the same thing but, the question here is ..... if you are supplying for GM then it is QSB, for Renault-Nissan it is ASES, for Ford it is Q1..... so how i would linked these one with the IQA... i know that all these requirements are not so different.....but still does it mean that i have to make an matrix of all these CSR's & link it to requirements of TS 16949 (Clauswise) & then may be provide training to the auditors for these.....

Also Thanks for your reply RCBeyette..................

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Leader
Admin
You need to make a matrix or some other analysis not only for the audits but also to ensure that your system implements the requirements.
As an auditor the first thing I need to know is if you have analyzed and implemenred these CSR, the audits are afterwards for you to check.

For an example CSR Matrix (Example Only).xls
Try this thread Auditing CSR (Customer Specific Requirements) during TS 16949 Audit. or Summarise CSR? Boss asked me to design a template to summary the csr

Have a search around in the forum and you will find more info

M

manojdparab

Thanks Howard!!! May these will help, but i need to do detail analysis of the CSR's. :thanks:

qusys

Trusted Information Resource
To be very specific i was not there during the last audit as i recently joined these company & i am only having the audit observation, & presently there is no one in the company who could explain what exactly the auditor was asking for?
What you said is correct Mr. Howard Atkins. I also thought the same thing but, the question here is ..... if you are supplying for GM then it is QSB, for Renault-Nissan it is ASES, for Ford it is Q1..... so how i would linked these one with the IQA... i know that all these requirements are not so different.....but still does it mean that i have to make an matrix of all these CSR's & link it to requirements of TS 16949 (Clauswise) & then may be provide training to the auditors for these.....

Also Thanks for your reply RCBeyette..................

I would like only suggest to consider customer requirement within the scope of your internal audit programme.
For example, to do so take also into account eventual interview with customer representative as per clause 5.5.2.1.
Besides when you audit product realization, you shall review how the organization embodied special requirement in control plan, FMEA etc...
Again, I would like also to highligh that you shall perform product audit, so on that occasion you can reserve room to check customer requirement, their application across aong all the flow, if personnel are aquainted etc. etc.
hope this helps, in addition to what the other Covers, more expert than me, rightly said:bigwave:

Top Bottom