Help defining Eyewear Customer Complaint Categories

R

ramkannan13

Dear Forum members,

I would really appreciate if you can give some complaint category to help me write in my procedure.

Industry : Eyewear

Eg) Complaint for defects like Performance , Effectiveness, Safety ...but if some one can give me a list of defect and the way it can be grouped under the Complaint category . I greatly appreciate, your help!

Thanks
RK:thanx:

somashekar

Leader
Admin
Welcome to the Cove Ramkannan.
Can you be more specific in your asking.
Are you seeking to have a defectives list catagorized in some way for your internal inspection requirements ?
I do now understand why you have to define Eyewear Customer Complaint Categories. It is for the customer to say the complaint and you make judgement based on the complaint assessment.
Are you by chance asking about risk assessment ?

harry

Trusted Information Resource
Dear Forum members,

I would really appreciate if you can give some complaint category to help me write in my procedure.

Industry : Eyewear ...................................

Welcome to the Cove.

One of the biggest mistake some users made for this kind of issue is to come to the Cove for opinions or answers from people of different culture and background, from countries with different level of development and hence perception and requirement and then try to fit these into their situation.

The better approach is to check your organizations records if any, interview the people who deal with customers or interview customers directly to find out the range of complaints and then segregate them into appropriate categories.

R

ramkannan13

Hello Somashekar,

Thanks for the prompt response. Yes, you are right its for the customer to say complaint . I have already made a list of category under Quality, Durability, Cosmetics, Effectiveness , Performance etc...say for instance we can take Effectiveness and Peformance. when a customer says its Focusing is not correct then there is a confusion whether its under a Effectiveness category or Performnce because they are close to eachother...this is where I need clarification.

I have made a list of things under each category but its confusing in certain case to group because the one is the effect of other.

Need some clarification on this regards!

Thanks,
RK

R

ramkannan13

Welcome to the Cove.

One of the biggest mistake some users made for this kind of issue is to come to the Cove for opinions or answers from people of different culture and background, from countries with different level of development and hence perception and requirement and then try to fit these into their situation.

The better approach is to check your organizations records if any, interview the people who deal with customers or interview customers directly to find out the range of complaints and then segregate them into appropriate categories.
Hi Harry,

Thanks ..you are absoultely right !

In my case its for the product to be launched in the market, I am preparing myself with proper complaint system, but I am sure as we launch and in the months to come we can take the customer response like you mentioned.

Cheers.

somashekar

Leader
Admin
Hello Somashekar,

Thanks for the prompt response. Yes, you are right its for the customer to say complaint . I have already made a list of category under Quality, Durability, Cosmetics, Effectiveness , Performance etc...say for instance we can take Effectiveness and Peformance. when a customer says its Focusing is not correct then there is a confusion whether its under a Effectiveness category or Performnce because they are close to eachother...this is where I need clarification.

I have made a list of things under each category but its confusing in certain case to group because the one is the effect of other.

Need some clarification on this regards!

Thanks,
RK
I would include catagories like Asthetics, Performance, Mechanical, Packaging, and remove words like Quality, Durability, effectiveness etc., for getting clarity of a customer complaint.

Top Bottom