Example Internal Audit Schedule wanted

RCW

Quite Involved in Discussions
Hi Audit Coordinator,

Would you not mind to send me your copy of audit schedule as well, please? I'm just started my new job a month ago and I just want to change the current audit schedule but not too sure how to change.
Thanks in advance .

PeggyLHS,

See Post #10 on Page 2 of this thread. There is a Microsoft Excel file attached with the example audit schedule.

P

PeggyLHS

PeggyLHS,

See Post #10 on Page 2 of this thread. There is a Microsoft Excel file attached with the example audit schedule.

Thank you :)
I should really go on every single thread but I jumped.

Audit Coordinator

Involved In Discussions
Peggy, you're welcome and I hope it helps you start creating one of your own. There's lots more that is included but it's not shown on this spreadsheet, like links to the last audit conducted and the associated CARs and OFI's where the next auditor can read and follow up from the last audit. Some people here did make some assumptions that I had not taken these things into consideration as well as other details.
I wish you the best!

AndyN

Moved On
Hi there,

Would you mind sending me the same?

TIA!

Someone else's audit schedule isn't going to help you much. If you are looking to do ISO 9001:2015 (or similar audits), all you have to do is decide:

What process(es) are most important (like the affect on customers, current performance)

What you want to audit against (audit criteria like your own procedures/instructions, customer requirements, regs etc)

How much you want to audit (the scope of the audit).

You'll find you spend more time changing someone else's to suit that you might just start from scratch. Don't forget, that a whole calendar for a year ISN'T needed, according to ISO 9001:2015 or even ISO 19011.

AndyN

Moved On
Go to the first page of this thread and to the last post on that page and voila' there it is.

I'd offer extreme caution in using that example. In reviewing the matrix of requirements against processes, it shows a distinct lack of correlation with vital requirements which should be audited. Take the Design and Development process, for example. All of the Design and Development requirements are marked with an "X", but there's a lot of related requirements which are not. Document control? Records? What's that about? Corrective Action? Preventive Action? Use of Data/Analysis? Show me an effective D & D process that doesn't use those...

Audit Coordinator

Involved In Discussions
I'd offer extreme caution in using that example. In reviewing the matrix of requirements against processes, it shows a distinct lack of correlation with vital requirements which should be audited. Take the Design and Development process, for example. All of the Design and Development requirements are marked with an "X", but there's a lot of related requirements which are not. Document control? Records? What's that about? Corrective Action? Preventive Action? Use of Data/Analysis? Show me an effective D & D process that doesn't use those...

Seems like what you're referring to is not what I posted. Don't know exactly what you looked at, as there are not any 'X's on that spreadsheet I posted two years ago and we don't do design and development, and it shows that we audited Corrective Action, Preventive Action/Risk Assessment, Document/Records Control, etc. Those process are listed on that schedule that I posted.
SO, just very confused about what you looked at and what you are talking about.
Our current audit schedule is very different now; revised standards and processes since two years ago. This schedule was originally posted just to help someone get a picture of what a schedule might look like AND everyone has a different looking one according to their needs.
If I could remove it, I would as it seems it's caused more trouble than I'm willing to deal with, sorry.
It works for us, but your mileage may vary!

Top Bottom