Internal Audit Check Lists for GM, Ford, and DCX (TS Specifics)

Q

Quetico

We have picked up multiple new customers in a hurry. I'm looking for Internal Audit Check Lists for GM, Ford, and DCX Customer Specific Requirements. Or maybe even one comprehensive check list that encompases all three.

Also, not sure everyone knows, but GM just released revised (Sept. 2007) customer specifics.

One more thing, I'm bran new to the Elsmar Cove Forums, so hello to all!:bigwave:

Matt

Louisville Kentucky - :bigwave:USA

antoine.dias

Quite Involved in Discussions
Re: GM, Ford, and DCX (TS Specifics)

We have picked up multiple new customers in a hurry. I'm looking for Internal Audit Check Lists for GM, Ford, and DCX Customer Specific Requirements. Or maybe even one comprehensive check list that encompases all three.

Also, not sure everyone knows, but GM just released revised (Sept. 2007) customer specifics.

One more thing, I'm bran new to the Elsmar Cove Forums, so hello to all!:bigwave:

Matt

Louisville Kentucky - :bigwave:USA

Welcome to the cove Matt

Customer specifics of the big 3 are available via the AIAG site.

http://www.aiag.org/staticcontent/quality/index.cfm

Added : If you do a search here you will find lots of checklists for download.

Best regards and lots of success,

Antoine

Q

Quetico

Thanks. I have the actual customer specific documents from AIAG. I'm looking for an internal check list for auditing these requirements at my facility.
For example, someone who has been working with GM for years would more than likely have their own internal audit check sheet to audit these requirements at their facility.

Thanks, Matt

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator

Thanks. I have the actual customer specific documents from AIAG. I'm looking for an internal check list for auditing these requirements at my facility.
For example, someone who has been working with GM for years would more than likely have their own internal audit check sheet to audit these requirements at their facility.

Thanks, Matt

Matt,

This is what you should do:
  1. Obtain the Customer-Specific Requirements (CSR's) from www.aiag.org or www.iaob.org.
  2. Determine which of the CSR's specifically apply to your organization.
  3. Determine the Customer-specific PPAP submission requirements.
  4. Identify any special process requirements (CQI's).
  5. Develop a matrix (spread sheet) that aligns these requirements with your processes.
  6. Use this matrix as an input to (process) audit planning.
  7. Audit.
  8. Correct.
  9. Improve.
  10. Repeat.
Hope this helps.

Stijloor.

S

Sam

A checklist is doable but due to the many requirements I found it to be a monumental task to put together. Personally I find it easier to determine requirements during contract/order review. You should have access to the customer websites, if not you will not be able to obtain the documents needed to meet the requirements. Other documents for review include the statement of work.

howste

Thaumaturge
Trusted Information Resource
Because these CSR documents change fairly frequently, I've never put a checklist together for them.

Top Bottom