QS-9000 Section 4.6.2.1 Internal Audits Question

S

Steven Truchon

As I prepare for a 4.6 internal harrassment, er, I mean, audit, I am reading 4.6.2.1 again for the *nth time and I notice something I have never "read" before,
"...with the goal of subcontractor compliance to QS9000 using Section I of QS9000 as their fundamental quality system requirement."
My question: What is Section I ???? of QS9000
If I am not seeing the obvious here I'll blame it on the 60's, but I really cannot determine what Section I is.

All help appreciated!
Steve :smokin:

W

Willy-2005

Steve -

Check out your copy of the "Quality System Requirements for QS900 - Third Edition." Section one of this book outlines and defines the 20 elements of QS9000.

Hope this helps!

Sorry if I'm wrong, I'm too young to blame it on the 60's.:bigwave:

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Willy is right about the first section being the 20 elements and the second section in the 1998 version is Customer Specific Requirements - which was section 3 in the previous version.

In the previous version, Section II was: Sector-Specific Requirements and Section III was: Customer Specific Requirements

S

Steven Truchon

Well, there's a major "duh" as I slap my forehead.

I need a vacation.

Thanks Willy and Marc.

:smokin:

A

Al Dyer

Steve,

Cmon... you live in Fort L. Florida and you need a vacation? Tell you what, let's trade locations for a month and we can both have a vacation, that is if you like 40 degrees and rain 4 days a week! I sure don't see any MTV Spring Break specials taped here in Lapeer, Michigan!:) :)

Maybe I should put a caviat on my response, the last time I was in Florida I was staying at Disney World when a hurricane closed it for the first time in their history. 1999:D

Have a good day and know that we all "read" something into the standards that we thought we already knew, join the club.

Top Bottom