Yo.. how's the coffee this morning..

T

TownDawg

Hi there.. and good morning.. wow.. draggin my butt here.. but hey.. I'll get going eventually.. get enuff cafienne in me..

Hey.. by the way.. a bunch of us were over in Red River Gorge this past weekend -- if you have interest.. some serious rock scrambling.. we had a lot of fun.

https://www.anycities.com/user/towndawg/rrg.htm

RoxaneB

Change Agent and Data Storyteller
Super Moderator
You know, I was like that during my ISO 9001:2000 Lead Auditor training...even made a few phone calls while doing that...I vaguely recall reciting the "10 little monkeys, jumping on the bed. One fell off and broke his head. Mommy called the doctor and the doctor said..." Well you get the idea. Needless to say, I crashed hard that night...I was the victim of some serious caffeine intake and plead temporary insanity to all of my actions during that week. :eek:

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
I haven't been to the Red River Gorge in years - Used to go a lot back in the 1960's and 1970's. Took my kid there around 1991 and that was about the last time. I have some old 8mm movies from there. We used to backpack in the park for a week and a few times we took horses down and camped.

Nice area of Kentucky.

But - I'm a tea person who rarely drinks coffee.

T

TownDawg

RCBeyette said:
10 little monkeys, jumping on the bed. One fell off and broke his head. Mommy called the doctor and the doctor said..."

It's funny u mention it.. that's what got said.. right after we filmed that..

RoxaneB

Change Agent and Data Storyteller
Super Moderator
TownDawg said:
It's funny u mention it.. that's what got said.. right after we filmed that..

Perhaps there is a direct relationship between caffeine intake and infantile behaviour? It's a government study just waiting to happen! ;)

Top Bottom